Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Adjustment time!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and congrats on welcoming Evelyn into the world. Amber and Evelyn are doing well, although the last few days it seems Evelyn is quite fussy/restless. We're trying to figure out if it's a growth spurt, or Amber's diet, or possibly something else. Sleep is something we cherish from the past, but one look into Evelyn's eyes, and we forget all that.

We've been adjusting fairly well. We're taking lots of pictures, and when I get a chance I will post some more for everyone. For those of you who have Amber's phone number, you're more than welcome to call her...and I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing a voice. I know she misses all her blogging friends, and looks forward to the day when she can communicate with all of you again.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad things are going well. Hope you aren't falling asleep at the computer Jason! Things will get better, I am sure she is just adjusting to her world and starting to grow more and more. Tell Amber to call me if she needs to.

Anonymous said...

Here's a blast from the past...don't call past 9:00 because we are in bed by then.....now you know why I never said I had a bedtime. Welcome to club parent. It's a great club but sometimes the dues seem extreme. But it will go by all to quickly and you won't be able to go to bed because she isn't home from her date yet! You guys are great and awesome parents too!
Love, Mom A