Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How do they do it blog...


It must have been the crazy bird making us crazy, or possibly the lack of sleep and our crankiness, but Amber and I found ourselves laying in bed wondering how all the people in the world "make it". By make it we mean how do they manage to pay for the houses they are building, how they manage to afford moms staying home with the kids, how they have 2 brand new cars, and a new home, and so on. I then told Amber I was going to start another blog dedicated to finding out exactly how people "make it". It would be a blog where people breifly explain how they manage to "make it". Don't get me wrong, Amber and I are content and happy with where we are in life, but we sometimes wonder about other's stories. So if you've ever found yourself asking the question, "How do they do it?" this blog would be stories of how they do. I'll start if off.....

We make it because Amber and I both work full time, buy all our groceries at Wal-mart, and use coupons whenever we possibly can. We paid for our cars with money from saving like crazy when we lived in an apartment, and we only eat out once in a great while. We have no kids, no credit card debt, and we buy things on sale.

So that's how we do it....and trust me, it seems like sometimes we can't. But to any of our blog readers that would like to contribute, let me know if you think this blog idea is worth pursuing....

No comments: