Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Happy Belated Birthday, Jason!!!!!!!!!
Everyone, please help me wish a happy belated birthday to my wonderful hubby who celebrated the beginning of another great year yesterday! I had the day off of work, so that is why I am a day late in this post!
Jason ~ You are the best man in the world and my perfect gift from God! I love "doing life" with you and am so proud to be your wife! May you have another great year! I love you tons!
Love your wifey who adores you,
Amber
p.s. Your daughter loves you and sends you a happy birthday kick!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Jason.

Our Love Story said...

Thanks babe for the B-Day wishes!

I love you too...and am looking forward to our little one to arrive!

Carbon said...

Oh gosh. I have been really out of blogging the last while.

A very very belated Happy Birthday wish sent your way, Jason! I hope it was a good one!