Friday, August 24, 2007

Baby Shower #2



Okay, okay... We have not fallen off of the face of the earth! I am going to attempt to make several posts this afternoon and get y'all caught up! First off, these are pics from our shower 7.21.07 with my families. This is adorable preggers Alix on the left and rock star Anne on my right (she is a reader, but I am still working on getting her to become a blogger! They are both friends that live back in my home state - great to see them!


Pictures of all of the guests! What a great crowd!

We were blessed with many wonderful gifts! Here is Mom and her girls - L to R: Trinity, Moriah, Brittany, Autumn, me, Summer. We usually try to get one of us in age order - didn't happen this time!

My Mom on the left and the main hostess, her sister, My Auntie Johnna on the right.

Generations for the baby: Great-Great Grammy Jean, Great-Grandma Jane, Grandma Jeanne, (mommy) and miss Auntie Hannah!



It was a success and we were very blessed by all that attended. I was a little hot and wiped out by the end, but it was SO great to have so many family and friends there!

We love you all!

No comments: