Thursday, July 10, 2008

Congrats to the Graduate!


My sister Brittany (top left above) graduated from high school and had a wonderful party to celebrate. I caught a nasty cold the day before the party which was a bummer since I was in charge of making 20 pounds of pasta salad. Brittany os worth it though - she is a wonderful young woman and we are very proud of her! A small sampling of party shots: Evelyn crawling on Auntie Moriah's bed.
Auntie Moriah (Auntie Ya-Ya I call her!)
Grandma Dawn (who was so busy with the food prep and entertaining that I had to force her to hold E and take their pic before we left!)
The sisters! Brit is the tallest (only by a bit over me - it looks like more since I was crouching...or at least that's what I tell myself!) I didn't get a pic of Brit alone...whoops!
E checking out her 3rd cousin Josh!

No comments: