Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vivid dreams

They say your dreams can be even more vivid when you are pregnant. I felt like mine have become more vivid in general since marrying Jason (I basically attribute this to his wonderful influence on me of going to bed at a decent hour each night and getting at least 7 hours of sleep. I rarely got more than 5 or 6 before due to my night owl tendencies. I think that I must get more deep sleep now). The funny thing is, I sometimes feel less rested after a night full of vivid dreams!

Last night was full of them - bizarre dreams mostly centering on the topic of being in labor. I attribute this to the fact that we saw more childbirth videos and talked even more in depth about labor last night at childbirth class #2. I wasn't necessarily in a lot of pain in my dreams (that I can remember at least), but the dreams were full of frustration and angst related to labor. Sorry, folks, I really forget the details after being awake for about 3 minutes, and thus have no more to share. But, it seems like no matter what the topic of my dreams are, there is always frustration in them. Must be a side-effect of my "worry-wart" and "want to be in control" personality...

I hope tonight brings more pleasant dreams!

What have you been dreaming about???

No comments: