Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Diamond in the rough...literally!

Ok, so for those of you who didn't know, last Friday Amber was driving to work and got about 3 blocks away from home and noticed one of her diamonds was missing from her wedding ring! Needless to say we were both sad and upset and we looked everywhere for it. Well last night as I'm about to shop vac our bathroom floor (I'm tearing the floor out) I noticed some little spec on the floor that sparkled. I bent down and what did I find????? The Diamond! Amazing how God heard our prayers and had me find it in the most unusual way. I wonder what lesson we are supposed to have learned from this? Maybe trust, and patience. Anyways, we are glad to have it back....especially Amber!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I am so happy that you found the diamond Jason!