Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The peace of God...

Any of our blog readers ever feel weighted down by life? Wondering about finances, jobs, the future, the economy, and so on? Well, I'm having one of those weeks. Can't really tell you why, or what started it, but it seems like the pressures of life just keep getting heavier and heavier. The cool thing though, is what our pastor reminded us of on Sunday morning. No matter what huge, gigantic mountain it may seem like in front of you, in God's eyes it is but a mere speck. It is so cool that I can have peace in life no matter what is going on around me. That doesn't mean I don't care, but it means that I know that I'm being taken care of and that I can focus on the joys of life, rather than the hardships. I can have peace in the middle of a storm. I can keep my head up because I know that God has brought me through the past, and He will get me through today and the future. Just some thoughts.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jason and amber~

finally got to catching up and reading your blogspot...amazing! amazing how God brought you together, amazing how great you guys are for each other, amazing how you are making your house a home (love the pictures!), and amazing how you love God and long to follow his path for your lives...i was just reminded of that while i was reading. thank you for having the blogspot...now i feel like i'm not missing all the small details of your life that make it so special. we love you both very much!

ps. amber, we (hannah, elliot and nathan) are praying every night for auntie amber's owie...hope you are healing well!

andrea