Thursday, June 15, 2006

Painting ourselves the color of blog...

So this blogging thing is cool, and efficient way of communicating with multiple people online, especially the ones we don't ever see. I have to admit, I was browsing some other blogs and I'm amazed at the time people have. How come everyone around us is moving at such a fast pace, and everyone says they just don't have enough time in the day, yet somehow people have enough time to take care of 2-3 kids, do chores, make dinners, work jobs, and still post blog entries along with fancy artsy pictures and make comments on some profound topic? We the readers then think they are some sort of superhero for being able to handle all this in their lives, yet manage to stay current and "with the times" and maintain a blog. I have to remind myself that people are just painting a glamourous picture of a not so "unique" life. We still find them interesting though....Just some random thoughts...

No comments: