Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Our New Family Portrait


Our "family" Christmas Eve 2006 - I was thinking and hoping that Evelyn was growing inside of me... I found out that she was 5 days later!


Our Family portrait Christmas Eve 2007!!! Evelyn wasn't ready to smile - after being away from home for four days, she was a little out of sorts and was seriously lacking in sleep. She was fighting a cold, too. Poor thing! Jason and I were also not feeling the best. I think you would have to agree that we look a little more "well rested" in last year's pic!

Christmas 2007 was great - especially because Evelyn is here with us! The only thing that I missed was going to church. We used to attend an 11:00 p.m. Christmas Eve service, but that was not conducive with Evelyn. Maybe next year?...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, you and family look so beautiful! Evelyn is simply a doll! God has truely blessed you. You look fantastic. Good luck in the wonderful job of motherhood. We are so fortunate to be able to have babies!!
Sarah